Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love you

Everytime when I meet somebody from a different country the first thing I ask is how he says in his language that 'I love you'. I think it tells a lot about a nation how this expression sounds in that language which, in my opinion,  is the most important and most intimate one what a man can say to a woman. So I'm learning them, I can say it in more than a dozen languages already. Few days ago I learnt a new one, I met a guy who came from Latvia, and the 'I love you' in Latvian is said


Es tevi milu


It reminds me Italian a little bit, but it sounds very nice and romantic. 

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah, it is soooo calm, warm and soft... I would like to hear it as someone whispering in my ears...



    but why I didn't see it before just now???

    ReplyDelete