Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My favourite quotes

I like to gather the one-sentenced essences of life, I truely believe if you can't express the point of your say - let it have any length - in one sentence, it has no point at all. These little wisdoms are much like a post-it notes: they remind me to what should not be forgotten. I write my own collection, but I never record who said that quote, because I think if it is true indeed, then it doesn't matter at all who, when or where said it before, it doesn't change the meaning, because the best quotes are independent from place, time and person.

Let the first one be posted:

You are already who you could be and if you keep striving, only the time keeps you away from that; the seed already contains the luscious fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment